Real Estate Operations Specialist
Operations Specialist Position
The Operations Team at KeyGlee hires Top Performers only. If you’re looking for a company that assures vertical growth, cultivates a positive environment, and challenges you daily, apply now. KeyGlee is committed to upholding and protecting high standards and as a whole is thoroughly team driven. We don’t want cogs in the wheel. We want employees that make significant impacts inside the office and in their communities.
Job Description: Knowledge is wealth and attitude is success here at KeyGlee. Learn the industry, work with company founders, streamline work processes and help drive your team to the top.
- A Full Time Career
- $25,272 - $37,440 base salary
- Rapid Growth
- Health Benefits - Vision and Dental COVERED and More.
- Caring Management that Will Mentor & Support You
- Positive Culture that Values Hard Work and Relationships
- Volunteer Opportunities to Give Back to the Community
- Company Events and Team Building Outings
- Your Family away from Family
- Punctuality: Arrive On Time Every time
- Computer Literacy
- Proper Phone Etiquette - You are representing the values and intellect of our company
- Type 45 WPM++
- Well Versed in Microsoft Word or Google Suite (Especially Google Sheets/Excel)
- Be Coachable and Let Us Challenge You
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work! If you can’t put the team first, you’re in the wrong ad
- Work directly with the Transaction Coordinators to ensure properties close on time
- Organize Pictures of Properties on DropBox
- Throughput of Properties (Entering in Property Info, Square Footage, Year Build etc)
- Create and Fulfill OKRs with Your Team
- Correspond with Title Companies to get updates on properties or confirm information.
- Help Maintain Organization in Deal Processes and Keep Systems Up-to-Date
- Work with an Energetic Team and Have Loads of Fun!
The most promising candidates will be carefully selected for introduction calls followed by in person interviews.
***KeyGlee supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
***Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment