Executive Administrative Assistant
KeyGlee is a real estate investment firm based out of Tempe AZ. At KeyGlee, our streamlined platform and powerful technology privileges us to give homeowners a fair and honest offer for their home. Our company has helped thousands of home buyers and sellers in the state of Arizona and we are growing at a rapid pace. Come join the number 1 wholesale company in the US.
- Maintain a checklist of tasks for the CEO to help keep his projects organized.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the CEO calendar and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements as needed
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take notes during meetings
- Planning and coordinating company events, meetings, and travel
- Organize and maintain the office digital filing system
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Run misc. personal and professional errands for the CEO to optimize time and not interrupt their workday as needed
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Apple/Windows proficient
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
$41,600 annual salary
KeyGlee hires Top Performers only. If you're looking for a company that assures vertical growth, cultivates a positive environment, and challenges you daily, apply now. KeyGlee is committed to upholding and protecting high standards and as a whole is thoroughly team driven. We don't want cogs in the wheel. We want employees that make significant impacts within the company and in their communities.